The club is run according to these rules:
- The club shall be known as the Croxley Camera Club.
- The objective of the club shall be to promote an interest in photography.
- The affairs of the club shall be managed by a Committee consisting of four officers and four members. The Committee shall be elected annually at the Annual General Meeting. The officers shall consist of Chairman, Vice Chairman, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer.
- Committee meetings shall be held as and when necessary. The committee, on a unanimous vote, may co-opt a member temporarily if required; the co-opted member to have a vote at any meeting to which he/she is invited.
- The Annual Subscription shall be as agreed at each Annual General Meeting. Only paid up members may enter club competitions. Visitors may attend up to two meetings without charge.
- An Annual General Meeting shall be held in April or May of each year where the Chairman, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer shall present their reports. The Accounts shall have been previously audited by two persons not being members of the committee.
- An Extraordinary General Meeting may be called at any time if decided by the committee or at the request of not fewer than ten members. Fourteen days notice of the Annual General Meeting or any Extraordinary General Meeting shall be given to Club Members.
- The Club Rules may be altered only at an Annual General Meeting or Extraordinary General Meeting
Authorised by the AGM of 24th April 1996.