|Joint Third||Mike Brankin||130|
|Joint Third||Alan Rhodes||130|
|Joint Second||Martin Leipa||123|
|Joint Second||David Eckland||123|
Promotions to Advanced League
- Positions in the Advanced and Intermediate leagues are determined by member’s top 7 scoring images across the open and set subject competitions.
- The club overage is calculated as the total number of points awarded by judges in the open and set subject competitions divided by the total number of PDIs entered by members, across all three leagues.
- Members average is calculated as the total number of points they have been awarded divided by the total number of PDIs they have entered (not the top 7).
- Member from both the Intermediate and Beginners leagues who exceeded the club average are promoted to the Advanced League
- The Beginners league positions are determined by the top 8 scoring images across both PDI and Print competitions, so cannot be calculated until the remainder of the Print competitions have taken place.